Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is an anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware.
It includes a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
The Real time Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure.
In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware.
We compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well-known Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware applications on the market today cannot.
* Light speed quick scanning.
* Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
* Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module.
* Database updates released daily.
* Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
* Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
* Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
* A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
* Multi-lingual support.
* Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
* Command line support for quick scanning.
* Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Improvements in v1.51:
* Dramatically improved scan speed: up to 5 times faster.
* Dramatically improved stability of both the scanner and protection module.
* More responsive: program loads up to 3 times faster, and protection module has lower impact on system resources.
* New internal detection algorithms enable detection of more real-world malware.
* Scheduling has been simplified, including relocation of scheduler.
* Updating is now much more efficient.
* Protection module now more efficient in terms of I/O read bytes.
* User is now notified of program updates awaiting installation.
* You can now add files and folders to the ignore list manually.
* Ability to schedule and unschedule scans and updates from the command line.
* Notifications of blocked malicious websites now include additional details such as type, port, and process on Windows Vista and higher.
* Ability to include or exclude potentially unwanted programs (PUP), potentially unwanted system modifications (PUM), and peer-to-peer software (P2P) from scans and protection module detections.
* Dramatically improved flash scan (paid version only) -- designed to determine whether a more in-depth scan is needed, in less than 10 seconds on many machines.
* One-touch easy-to-use option to keep protection up-to-date automatically (paid version only).
* "Warn if database is outdated by:" option now warns if the database is far out-of-date (7 days by default), including for protection.
* Ability to scan system startup locations for improved detection and to target persistent malware that may be obstructing removal.
* Right-click context menu scans now use heuristics.
Download (9 MB)
MD5 : 62213595D097B0626EE2ABC1FDC27697 Pass: usbtools