WinZip, the original and most popular compression program for Windows, is a powerful and easy-to-use utility that quickly zips and unzips your files to conserve disk space and greatly reduce e-mail transmission time.
WinZip seamlessly integrates with Windows and provides AES encryption to keep your files secure. In addition to its award-winning Classic view, WinZip offers an intuitive Wizard for beginners to quickly and easily accomplish basic zipping and unzipping tasks.
WinZip supports two new compression methods (PPMd and bzip2) to allow you to compress your files even more, and the new Explorer-style view makes it much easier to navigate large, multi-folder archives. WinZip 11 is now available in Standard or Pro.
WinZip Pro offers the WinZip Job Wizard, which allows you to automate your repetitive zipping tasks, easily back up data sets, archive important documents, or distribute information to others. You can even move your valuable data off site by using the included FTP upload functionality, or you can burn your Zip file directly to CD or DVD.
Here are some key features of "WinZip":
- · Accomplish most common Zip-related tasks directly from Windows Explorer or My Computer without ever opening a separate WinZip window.
- · Protect your files with the same AES encryption technique (128- and 256-bit) approved for use by the US government.
- · Zip and E-Mail files directly from Explorer with a single mouse click
- · Split large Zip files into smaller parts to overcome e-mail or removable media size constraints.
- · Use WinZip's quick file-selection feature to locate a specific file easily.
- · Protect yourself from potentially dangerous files with WinZip's built-in support of Windows XP SP2's Attachment Manager.
- · Get the latest updates automatically with WinZip's periodic update check.
- · Automatically install software, desktop themes, and screen savers contained in Zip files.
- · Unicode Support for International Characters in File names
- · Display Thumbnails in WinZip's Explorer Style View
- · Best Compression Chooses Compression Method Based on File Type
- · Improved Compression for Audio Files (WAV)
- · Extract from RAR, LHA, LZH, and BZ2 Files
- · Create LHA and LZH Files
- · Command Line Support (Separate Download)
- · Attachment Management Support
- · Quick File Selection
- · Automatic Update Checking
- · Flexible Interface; Wizard and Classic
- · Tight Integration with Windows
- · Large Zip File Support
- · 128- and 256-Bit AES Encryption
- · E-mail Support (including one click Zip & E-mail)
- · Split Zip File Capability
- · Create Self-Extracting Archives
Download Pass: usbtools