ProShow Producer was designed for professionals who are creating shows commercially.
The all-new ProShow Producer 3.0 allows you to create advanced, professional-grade presentation masterpieces that not only emotionalize and inspire audiences but also bring them to the point of sale. With an award-winning feature set, including unlimited photo/video layering, show templates, branding, copy protection and built-in media authoring, plus all-new creative features like masking, vignetting and motion keyframing, the only limit to your success is your imagination.
ProShow Producer 3.0 expands upon the already impressive list of creative features and production control options. Now photographers can create professional-grade slide show masterpieces that not only look polished, but exhibit advanced, high-end artistic effects previously achievable only through using 3rd party professional photo and video editing software.
From digital proofing to high-end multimedia slide shows, ProShow Producer has introduced photographers to a new way of presenting their images to the world. With Producer, photographers can create multimedia slide show presentations and output them to their choice of 14 different formats, including DVD, CD and the newly-added HD Video, Flash and QuickTime output options.
Changes in version 3.0.1942; April 19, 2007 :
- Added feature which recalls last selected layer for each slide
- Worked around problems with DirectShow
- Changed the Auto option under Adjustments into a button
- Fixed problem with drop shadows on partially transparent menu objects
- Fixed problem with menu thumbnails that contain transparency
- Fixed problem where the Resolution field in Video File dialog could fail to update
- Fixed problem where video rendering dialog could display incorrect aspect ratio
- Fixed crash condition caused by using very small video thumbnails on a menu
- Fixed various aspect ratio problems with Flash output
- Fixed crash condition caused by copying slides from one show into another show
- Fixed problem where video layers could fail to appear during layer transitions
- Fixed crash condition caused by some Caption Interactivity settings
- Fixed problem where Watermarks could not be colorized
- Fixed various problems with Collect Show Files
- Fixed problems with caption key frames on long slides
- Fixed crash condition caused by working with older shows and projects
- Fixed problem where copy options in Slide Options failed to copy Smoothing value
- Fixed various crash conditions caused by caption matching
Download (32 MB)