CuteFTP Professional is a software tool for transferring files between your PC and remote computers anywhere on the Internet, securely and efficiently, over multiple Internet protocols. Its built-in Connection Wizard will walk you through connecting to an FTP site in seconds and its user-friendly interface will have you transferring files in no time, even if you are a beginner. Whether publishing a Web page, downloading the latest digital images, software and music or transferring high-volume files between branch offices.
CuteFTP Professional provides simple yet powerful tools for tackling the complex challenges of data management and helps achieve HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
Changes in 8.1 November 27th, 2007
- Corrected issue where Data URLs were causing sublinks to go on forever using HTTP protocol
- Corrected issue where logs were not being saved
- Corrected issue where the user was unable to connect to TitanFTP using a SFTP protocol
- Corrected issue where the prompt for overwrite of files was not functioning on an MVS mainframe
- Corrected issue with thumbnails that were not loading when Turbo Mode was enabled
- Corrected issue where in CuteFTP Pro on a Vista OS if the user would connect to a site the close, minimize, and maximize buttons would not display
- Corrected issue where the Connection Wizard in CuteFTP Home would not allow www as a prefix for a host address
- Corrected issue where a prompt was missing when the user would copy files and paste them into a subfolder
- Corrected issue where an asterisk was being added to the beginning of every entry in Filter Mask and Filter NOT Mask
- Corrected issues where scheduled items seemed to get adjusted by an hour when daylight savings occurred
Download (6,5 MB) Pass: usbtools